- Pearlescent mauve single fold deckle edge greetings card 144
mm (5½ in) square
- Sheet of thin white card
- Pack of Spirella Shapes by Le Crea Design in purple
- Spirella Embossing Stencil Rose by Le Crea Design
- Embossing tool
- Embossing wax
- Versa Color ink cubes in sage, lilac and lavender.
- Foam brush.
- Silver Hearts sticker, Silver sticker Plain Borders
- DMC metallic thread code number 4280 and 4041
- Card adhesive, Self-adhesive mini foam pads, Adhesive tape
- Light box
- Cutting mat, craft knife, metal ruler, scissors, pencil.
We regret that the stencil and the Spirella wheels used in this demonstration have been discontinued the manufacturer. However the general technique can be applied to most other stencils and Spirella wheels.
This Spirella project is demonstrated by Linda
Spirella project published January 2004.
It was inspired by a card in the book Embossing around Spirella
by Leane de Graaf.
All images copyright and reproduced with kind permission of the