Folding the star
The star is made with four pieces of teabag paper 4 cm square.
1. Fold the paper in half and unfold it. Fold the paper in half the
other way and unfold it.
2. Fold three of the corners into the centre.
3. Fold lower corner to top middle.
4. Fold bottom right to middle top.
5 & 6. Fold in half, right to left.
7 & 8. Add extra pieces. Note the way they overlap. We have used
a different colour on each piece to illustrate the assembly order. Fix
together with adhesive.
9. The last piece is tucked under the first piece. Fix together with